The wait is over: we're happy to announce that we're now accepting custom double-shot keyset designs to be produced and sold in our shop.
Plus, designers receive a 5% commission on their keyset's sales!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
To start, please note that we produce very high-quality keysets, so all designs must have already been vetted online (i.e. shared and given the thumbs up by other keyboard enthusiasts). In addition to showing that your design has been vetted and refined, here are a few other submission requirements:
- Legends can be in color. However, the text or image needs to have sufficient contrast with the keycap color. Remember that darker legends on lighter keycaps works best.
- Material/colors need to be double-shot ABS. You can find a list of keycap colors here: Keycap Colors
- We cannot produce any copyright-protected images
- Sets chosen for production will take a minimum of six weeks to get onto the website (in some cases, longer if we don’t have the keys or material on-hand).
- Artwork files need to be sent as vector SVG files
If you'd like your set to be in the running, please send your contact information and design details (with all the above requirements) to email@example.com.
If you don't include all of the above requirements, your design won't be considered for production.
Once you've submitted your design, we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!